Senior Litigation Associate - Law Firm
New Albany, OH
Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement plan
The role of the Senior Litigation Associate at Mac Murray & Shuster, LLP (M&S) is to enhance attorney effectiveness by providing a high-level of legal administrative assistance to assigned team members. At M&S, we take the ampersand “&” very seriously. In fact, we can’t do what we do without what the & represents – you!
Your pay is based on experience.
All the folks at M&S work together to provide amazing results to our clients! To promote our collaborative work style, we designed an office with a living room, comfy seating in the & Café, privacy room, coffee bar, and huddle rooms to comfortably support our team.
Yes, this really is a law firm, but not one you would ever recognize … on purpose! We’ve invested time to create a management system whose sole goal is your success!
• 2-5 years of litigation experience.
• Strong case management experience from intake to conclusion.
• Currently licensed to practice law in Ohio and Federal courts.
• You should have a desire to learn more about the role of consumer law and governmental business regulation in the real world, as conducted through compliance monitoring and litigation.
• Consistently strong attention to detail.
• Strong work ethic, dependable, reliable, self-starter and motivated.
• Commitment to maintaining strict confidentiality requirements.
Embrace Mac Murray & Shuster's Core Values, meaning:
• Commitment to excellence
• Act with integrity
• Driven to the best result for the client
• All for one and one for all mentality
As the Senior Litigation Associate you will work closely with partners, associates, and staff to support client needs in both litigation and transactional matters.
• Excellent research and writing skills.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent planning and organizational skills.
• Established ability to prioritize tasks, manage workflow and complete multiple projects simultaneously with little oversight.
• Ability to analyze facts to recommend and implement case strategy
• Ability to maintain, create, develop trusting and lasting relationships with diverse audiences, including prospective clients to gain future business.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.